Q. What are the sizes of your products?
Book – 6×9 inches 15.2 x 22.9 cm
Greeting card – 10.5 x 14.9 cm
Book mark – 5 x 14 cm
Keyring – 4.7 x 3.0 cm Insert size – 2.4 x 3.cm
The finished knitted Percy – will be 4 inches (10 cm) in height
Cotton gift bag – Dimensions – Size:- 21cm (w) x 26cm (h) with short handles
Child sizes from XS (3-4 yrs) to XL (11-12 yrs).
Adult sizes from S (36″) to 3XL (56″)
Percy Badge – 25mm with a small backing card
Limited edition ready made Percy the Pigeon – 15cm
Q. What are your prices and delivery cost?
- Book – £8.99 (below rrp) £1.00 from the sale goes to Bullying UK
- Gift pack £12.00 – includes a book, keyring, bookmark and greeting card. £1.00 will be donated to Bullying UK
- T-shirts – Child sizes £8.99, Adult sizes £9.99 – £1.00 will be donated to Bullying UK.
- Percy Badge – £0.70. 20p will be donated to Bullying UK
- Gift Bag £3.50 20p will be donated to Bullying UK
- Percy the Pigeon Toy £7.00. £2.00 will be donated to Bullying uk/
- P & P – £1.70 by Royal Mail First Class Post per book/gift pack
- P & P for book to be posted to USA – £5.00
- P & P for Gift Bag 50p included in price
- P & P for Percy Badge – £0.45 for one badge plus 10p for every extra badge ordered.
- P&P for Ready made Percy the Pigeon toy – £2.00
- P&P for t-shirts sold on our website only – £1.50
Please contact me if you want to buy books, gift packs, gift bags, badges in bulk to arrange p&p rates.
Q. Will you sign a book with a personalised message?
Yes of course, we would love to. Please let me know what you would like added.
Q. How are the books and other products dispatched?
The books and gift packs will be posted in bubble bags for protection. For larger orders boxes will be used. For gift bags, t-shirts and ready made Percy toys, they will be posted in mailing bags. Percy Badges are posted in normal envelopes. I always get a certificate of posting in case the package is lost in the post.
Q. How can I contact you?
You can contact me through email
Q. How can I place an order?
You can make your order through our online shop. Our preferred payment is Paypal, If you don’t have an account with them, you can still pay through this service. I have chosen them so that payments can be made securely for you.
Q. What will you do with my contact details?
Your personal details will only be used for the purpose of the ordering and delivery system. The type of information I will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Please join our mailing list, if you would like to be kept informed of any news.
We neither collect nor have access to any ‘sensitive personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
It’s important that the information that you give to us is correct so that we can process your order efficiently. We will never sell your details to a third party.
Q. What is your refund policy?
Please refer to our terms and conditions.
Q. How quickly can you process my order?
- I will send an email confirming your order detailing when you can expect delivery after your purchase, informing you of when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery should be within 10 days working days, but please allow 15 days. For books, It will very much depend on when the printers can send me the book orders.
- Please allow 4 weeks to receive an order of a ready made Percy toy as these are handmade.
- If you would like to make a bulk order please contact me.
- If you would like to pay by cheque, please bear this in mind as I will have to wait for the cheque to clear through the banking system first before I am able to post your order. Please add a further week for expected delivery time.
- If there is a Royal Mail strike please also bear this in mind.